Remove skin tags and moles without bleeding or stitches
Cosmetic Radiosurgery by Surgitron allows the removal of cosmetic lumps and bumps on the face and body with virtually no risk of scarring.
Previously, benign lesions removed for cosmetic reasons on the face were removed by surgical excision leaving a linear scar.
With Surgitron only the lesion itself is removed after a small amount of anaesthetic administered by a very fine 30g needle under the lesion.
Immediately after Surgitron excision, there is simply a raw non-bleeding surface no bigger than the original surface area of the lesion. This forms a scab and 7-10 days later there is a fresh healthy layer of new skin which over time blends in to the normal skin colour.
*Please note that individual results may vary from patient to patient, and the information provided on our website is only a guidance to the possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of cosmetic radiosurgery?
Benefits of Cosmetic Radiosurgery:
- Minimal risk of scarring – the removal occurs at a very superficial skin level
- Minimal damage to surrounding skin
- No bleeding
- Minimal if any pain
What areas can be treated with Surgitron?
Areas That Can Be Treated:
- Growths treated include moles, skin tags, seborrhoeic keratoses, and other raised lesions. Surgitron is also successful in treating sun spots and facial veins.
- Face – the technique is particularly useful for facial growths and spots as there is no scarring and the healing period is short.
- Facial veins – lasers are usually used for facial veins, but for those people who are not suitable for laser, surgitron is a good alternative.
- Armpits/Breasts/Neck – these are common sites of fleshy growths called skin tags. The technique is often used to remove skin tags under the armpits and under the breasts and in the V of the neck.
- Hands – to remove brown spots, solar keratoses and other growths