Dr Sam Dunn
- MBChB, FNZCAM, Diploma Skin Cancer.
Dr Sam Dunn is an appearance medicine and vein physician at Palm Clinic.
He is a Fellow of the NZ College of Appearance Medicine, a Member of the Australasian College of Phlebology, and a Member of the Australian Skin Cancer College. Sam worked for four years in Emergency Medicine in New Zealand and Australia and has a solid medical background.
Sam practises Appearance Medicine at Palm Clinic and especially enjoys the use of Botox, dermal fillers and laser treatments for facial rejuvenation. Sam attends regular conferences and workshops to further enhance his skills and keep in touch with the latest trends.
- Fellow New Zealand College of Appearance Medicine
- Member of Australasian College of Phlebology
- Diploma Community Emergency Medicine
- Member of Australian Skin Cancer College